Saturday, May 15, 2010

Today is decision day for Ronaldinho

Ronaldinho

Today is the last day for publishing the extended list of players for World Cup 2010. However, Dunga said that he will publish the final list of 23 players, to avoid speculation about Brazilian team on World Cup."I'm ready to travel to South Africa, but I am aware that I am only one of many options", said Ronaldinho.However, after a friendly match with Ireland, Dunga was partially answered the question about Ronaldinho."He had his chance, now coaching team have to decide on it", said Dunga."When we last talked, he told me that he he wasn’t going to pick me, and left me on the bench. Also he told me to get back into shape", added Ronaldinho.When Dunga publish Brazilian World Cup squad you will be able to find list on this site, in TEAMS section.

No comments:

Post a Comment